$50,000 IT Invention Test ... helping commercialise great IT
Melbourne Angels is a proud supporter of The $50,000 I.T. Invention Test, an investment pitching competition hosted by ICT Geelong (the Geelong Region ICT Cluster) a group of business leaders that are focused on helping entrepreneurs commercialiseI.T.-based ideas, concepts, start-ups and early stage projects.
Prizes valued at more than $50,000 are on offer, including;
- $10,000 cash for the winner;
- 3 x one-week Entrepreneurship courses to University of California (Berkeley) for the top 3 entries ($8,000 each);
- $4,500 cash for the top Geelong region industry entry;
- $4,500 cash for the top Deakin University entry;
- $8,000 cash for the top sports technology entry and $5,000 for the runners-up;
- 1-day Investment Pitching Education Session for the top 20 entries, delivered by industry experts;
- 1-day Technology Entrepreneurship Boot-Camp for the top 10entries with Jerry Engel (Founder of the Centerfor Entrepreneurship & Innovation – UC Berkeley);
- 12 months mentoring for the top 3 entries, and;
- 3 months free at Future Capital’s technology incubator (for the winner).
To be eligible to enter you must be an Australian-based;
- small-to-medium business, or;
- an individual or a team from an Australian university, research organizationor school, or
- an individual or team residing in Australia.
For more information on the competition including terms and conditions, submissiontemplates and guidelines go to www.itinventiontest.com.au.
Closing date for submissions is 5:00pm Friday 17 August 2012
This is your chance to turn an idea into a reality!